[hpsdr] THETIS manual updated draft

Laurence Barker laurence at nicklebyhouse.co.uk
Sun Feb 23 11:24:20 PST 2020

Hi Dick

No, that's not a known issue - RX2 works fine on my radio.

The version of Thetis on my website is really for beta testing of Andromeda; you would be better using the published releases! I'd be surprised if it was different though.

I'm not sure how RX2 works on Hermes - I assume it routes the same ADC to a different downconverter.

Laurence Barker

laurence at nicklebyhouse.co.uk