[hpsdr] Thetis v2.8.11 With orion Waterfall not working on profiles imported from 2.6.9

Pierre GROS (Perso) pierregros07 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 08:13:43 PST 2020

Dear All
I would like to report that I changed ed from 2.6.9 to 2.8.11  with
protocol 2 Orion NP 1.8  ( ANAN 200D)  and it worked  fine except that
when I imported my old profiles , the waterfall stopped working . When
starting with fresh  profile it works again.
It is annoying because of the tedious process to setup for HPSDR ,
Virtual audio settings etc... Could there be a fix?
Advice will be most appreciated

Kind regards to all and 73!
F6IES  Pierre GROS