[hpsdr] Phoenix

Bryan Rambo bryanr at bometals.com
Sat Apr 15 04:04:32 PDT 2023

Hi all,

I am glad to hear that Steve is carrying on with this.  Good news!

Does anyone know why the Minerva (DFC) effort petered out?  I remember Phil (VK6PH) was working steadily on hardware, and Warren (NR0V) was working on the WDSP & ChannelMaster support.  I also believe that Doug (W4WC) had done some bits & pieces in Thetis.  Then the whole thing came to a halt.

73 de W4WMT
Bryan