[hpsdr] Pico-ITX as possible processor for HPSDR?

Tim Schoenfelder hpsdr at timschoenfelder.com
Sun Aug 12 13:36:19 PDT 2007

Ok, you expressed your view on the HW that I described.

Do you also think that a Hp Pocket computer may be too small from a
computational power aspect for many of the general SDR Software functions
then as well?  ...I haven't run PowerSDR or any of the other software
packages on my PC yet so I cannot speak from experience.  I am interested in
the built-in enabling technologies on it such as the HMI ( Touch Screen ),
OS, and acessory apps.  I cannot say if it'll truly be fast enough
computationally though.

Tim

--
Tim Schoenfelder