[hpsdr] FW: Finally getting around to getting Penelope working: having problems: resolved for now

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Tue Dec 28 12:14:43 PST 2010

Thanks, Bill, for your email!  I updated Penelope to V1.2, and now Ozy can
talk to it and acknowleges its existence.

I'll also note that since I'm using 10.0SP1 of Quartus, I had to modify the
batch file for programming Penelope, and that 'qprogrammer' had to be
changed to 'quartus' as well in the path, since I'm using the full version
of Quartus, in conjunction with the Metis development and beta testing.

This should get me far enough along to get into further trouble!

Vy 73,
George Byrkit, K9TRV