[hpsdr] FW: Finally getting around to getting Penelope working:having problems: resolved for now

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Tue Dec 28 16:15:34 PST 2010

Hi George,

Good to hear that you have your Penny board working.  Could you please let
me have a copy of the changes you made to the bat file so I can add then to
SVN.  I'm staying with Quartus V9.1sp2 for now since Altera have removed a
couple of the tools I use in the latest version and I don't yet have time to
learn the alternatives.

Thanks

73 Phil...VK6APH