[hpsdr] [newbie startup] where do i get a power supply for my power supply?

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Mon Dec 6 08:42:29 PST 2010

Yah, I think I just hadn't realized that those power connectors weren't both
"Power In" connections, even after seeing them being shorted against each
other in the schematic I figured that we must have exceed the rating for the
individual connectors or something.

If you add up all the outputs (that go through the Molex connector) it comes
out to be 2.6 A, plus whatever regulator tax is being shoved into those heat
sinks.

And thank you all for options on where to get standard station supplies
from, I will definitely be studying eHam reviews for the next little while.