[hpsdr] HRD and Windows 7, curiouser and curiouser - again!

PETER BUCK peteg3lwt at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 27 06:52:29 PST 2012

Hi Mike,
Thanks for your comments. Several users of HRD are having success with Win 7 64bit, so there isn't a serious driver issue. Yes, VAC is working ok according to its control panel, but its the connection between the HRD radio and DM780 which fails. I'm using an ethernet LAN with Netgear switch, which works fine between my other computers all still on XP. Maybe its because the radio is on the odd one out, 7, which obstinately won't join the network.
Have you found a way to connect DM780 and logbook directly without using the HRD radio display?
Pete G3LWT