[hpsdr] Angelia_v2.0 firmware and new output_file.pof file

Bill Diaz william.diaz at comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 13:34:00 PDT 2013

Abhi,
     I removed the front panel, slid out the board as far as possible
and still cannot reach J17 with my fingers since there is insufficient
space between J17 and the metal separation panel above.  It may be
possible to reach it with bent forceps, but it is difficult since J17
is behind another jumper.    When I had occasion to access J17 a few
months ago, I had to remove all of the nuts on the BNC antenna
connectors, screws and back panel etc, to allow me to slide the Angelia
board far enough to easily access the jumper pins.

Also note, there were no extra jumpers on my Angelia which could be used
to jumper J17.   Had to rummage thru my junk box to find a suitable
jumper.  I understand later versions may have been shipped with spare
jumpers though.

Bill KC9XG