[hpsdr] Starting with HPSDR from Argentina

lu9cbl at gmail.com lu9cbl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 11:16:00 PDT 2014

Hi to all... if i want to start with HPSDR, only with the "Atlas Bus",
"Mercury Receiver" and the filters "Alex RX" can it works?? or i´m need
another "module" for example "Comunication (Ozy, Magister, Metis)"???

Here in Argentina it´s very difficult to buy international ítems,
because we have several filters for import materials... so maybe i can
buy the PCBs and make the boards with local components, or buy only the
important componentes. I Have a friend that will be going to USA the
next month, so he can bring it to me in his briefcase.

Thanks in Advance and sorry for my poor english, i hope you can
undesrtand me.
Mati LU9CBL

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.