[hpsdr] PowerSDR & OZY/Mercury/Penelope updating

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Aug 11 09:38:40 PDT 2014

Hi Conrad,

I haven’t seen any response on the list for your inquiry so I’ll respond.  I wonder if you are using the current USBBinaries-Blaster folder?  It can be found at

http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/USBBlaster-Binaries/

If not, please get the latest folder and give those files a try.  Even if you do already have the latest USBBlaster-Binaries folder the message below seems to indicate that the files may be corrupted somehow.  Therefore, in this case too, I’d download a fresh copy of the USBBlaster-Binaries folder and try them to see if that will work for you.

I just checked the current USBBlaster-Binaries/Program-Mercury-EPCS16.bat file in the USBBlaster-Binaries folder to verify that it has options for the current Altera Quartus II v13.0 version and Mercury_v3.4; it does, so it should work I would think.

73, Joe K5SO