[hpsdr] ADC for Hermes redesiign

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sun May 28 15:42:31 PDT 2017

In the PowerSDR implementation there already is an essentially fixed audio
output path for digital:

Just put your RX1 AF and RX2 AF controls at 100 and leave them there. Never
touch them. Meanwhile the Master AF only controls the output of the speaker.

If you say that you are using the speaker output for digital via sound card
interface and this won't work, well, all I can say is you should be using
VAC ;-)

Indeed, we need a "VAC0" that is the same stream that goes to the speakers
so those of us who are virtualized and/or remoted can get the audio stream
that supports MultiRX.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o