[hpsdr] Possible added feature request

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 19:31:02 PST 2020

There are plenty of examples of how to do this. Building the requisite
coupler is not difficult. You can buy them from Xtronic.

Here's a more relevant example:
https://digitalcommons.calpoly.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1191&context=eesp

Incorporating something like a NanoVNA into this design, and changing the
software to calculate the required L and C directly instead of iteratively
should be possible.

This could also be accomplished using a link coupled topology if you prefer.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o